Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fw: From Yehoshua Solomon

------Original Message------
From: brismila@juno.com
To: Rabbi Goldberger
Subject: From Yehoshua Solomon
Sent: Feb 23, 2012 11:49 AM

Shalom Rabbi Goldberger,

My name is Yehoshua Solomon. I am 27 years old & have been married for almost 3 yrs. My wife & I live in Kew Gardens Hills, Queens. I am presently unemployed and am posting to your group in search of a position.

My main interests and abilities are in computer graphics. I am highly proficient with the MAC environment. My experience includes work with advertizing (fliers, phone cards, etc.), generating scale models for furniture construction,and preparing graphics for use in textbooks, among other projects. I am also highly proficient in photo retouching & editing, and preparing albums for simchas. I have excellent spacial-relationship facility & attention to detail. I work efficiently to meet the needs of time-sensitive projects.

I have a bachelor's degree (B.A.) from Thomas Edison University. I am available for in-house and/or telecommuting projects. References and portfolio are available on request.

Thank you in advance. A gutten chodesh.

Yehoshua Solomon
ymasolomon@gmail.com
(973)WEB-0-ART
(973)932-0278


____________________________________________________________
57 Year Old Looks 27
Local Woman Reveals Wrinkle Secret That Has Doctors Angry.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4f466e53a6dbc13ce439st05vuc

Now may be a good time for a gem of Torah study.
www.GemsofTorah.com