- An infant gets up to nurse from its mother ,
- A wife will spend some time conversing with her husband &
- its time to say the Shma.
What is the common denominator of these 3 issues ?
All 3 are essential connections in life.
- A child must have nourishment , food , nutrition & bonding with its mother.
- A marriage must be maintained with small talk. Conversation that bonds , nurtures & develops caring , sharing & private time together.
- time to say the Shma daily - to say we Love Hashem & connect to Him on a daily basis.
Now may be a good time for a gem of Torah study.