In general we have
- A Covenant with Hashem to keep all of the Mitzvos
- The teaching of Teshuva - when we repent Hashem will help us
- The Torah is accessible to every Jew
- The Torah is the key to all benefits in this world & in the World to come.
The last two Mitvos are in Vayelech
- To gather all Jews once in 7 years after the Shmita year , on the second day of Sukkos to hear parts of the Torah at a Hakhel program.
- Every Jewish male should write his own Sefer torah.
This applies also to writing & aquiring other Seforim to own & use.
Now may be a good time for a gem of Torah study.