Wednesday, April 18, 2007

But - Step nine

What if I seem short on money now & there dosent seem to be a solution on hand ??
Consider that Hashem can easily solve the situation in many ways. Imagine if Hashem sent a good friend of yours to bump into you & say , oh I need a favor.
I happen to have 20 thousand available now & I need someone to hold on to it for a few months. Could you please help me with it ?
You can change the way you are thinking.
You can learn part 3 of the mishna in Avos 4:1 , one hundred & one times. There you will find the secret to how to appeal to Hashem to help you by learning to appreciate your portion that He has already provided you with.

Just as one who always complains may be in trouble , one who is always thankful will be rewarded.
The shortcut to gaining what you desire is to be happy now & to say like Yaakov said - yesh li chol - I have everthing ( I need ). Breshis 33 : 11.
Now may be a good time for a gem of Torah study.
www.GemsofTorah.com